Happy Memorial Day ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Happy Memorial Day ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Nutrition to me is about never eating the cookie ๐Ÿช on the counter or going down stairs in the middle of the night to house a box of pizza ๐Ÿ• in the dark.

80% of my diet is vegetables, fruit, lean protein ๐Ÿ— ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿฅฆ and the other 20% I enjoy with the people I love.

On a day like Memorial Day I will hit the gym first thing ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ and just with a light, healthy breakfast ๐Ÿณ and if possible continue with a healthy, modest lunch ๐Ÿฅ—

I try to save my calories for the evening with people I truly enjoy having in my life. ๐Ÿฅฉ ๐Ÿฅƒ

#MDW #memorial day #weightloss #weightlosstransformation #weightlosstips #dietingtips #fitness #fitnesstrainer #performancecoach #accountabilitycoach #personaltrainer #myfitnessjourney #fitnesstransformation #transformationjourney #fitnesstraining #training #nyctrainer #nycfitfam

Similar Videos